Last Updated on
Save up to 57% on Shark Vacuums.
Amazon Prime Deals End on July 16
last update: 26th June 2019
There are about 20 Shark Rotator models and over 20 Shark Navigator models but people often confuse between these two series. So, what is the main difference between Shark Rotator and Navigator and which series is better?
Side-By-Side Comparison Of Rotator Vs Navigator Table
Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352
Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away NV356E, NV370
Shark Rotator Lift-Away NV501, NV502, NV552 Series
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed NV680 series (NV681, NV682, NV683)
Similarities Of Shark Rotator And Navigator
- Advanced filtration system (HEPA + sealed air system) for capturing 99.9 percent of dust and allergen
- Swivel steering control
- Variable cleaning capacity ranging from compact size (0.9 dry quart dust cup) up to XL size (over 3.5 dry quarts dust cup)
- A lot of attachments for different cleaning purposes such as pet hair (pet-powered tool), hard floors (hard floor genie, hard floor hero, hard floor with 2-side microfiber pad), crevice tool, the dusting brush for the window, ceiling, furniture, car detailing (car detail kit)
- Long warranty time up to 5+ years
- Highly rated by thousands of users for each model. It is possible to say that Shark Navigator and Rotator are equally praised by consumers more than any brand out there.
Difference Between Shark Rotator And Navigator
The main difference between two series is the vacuum cleaner head design.
Shark Rotator has bigger cleaning path width when compared with Shark Navigator. Specifically, The Shark Rotator NV862 has the cleaning path width of 10.5’’ and the Shark Navigator NV356E (the most popular) has cleaning path width of 9.5’’. Therefore, Shark Rotator can give a bit more advantage when cleaning big areas.
Second, Shark Rotator has swivel steering with LED lights and the Navigator has swivel steering without LED lights. People appreciate this handy feature because it allows them to clean in dark areas (under the bed, furniture…) better.
Apart from these two main differences in the cleaner head design, both series share a lot of common in features, filtration system, and cleaning performance.
Shark Rotator Vs Navigator – Which One Is Better
It is interesting to compare two most common models to see which model can be a better choice.
- Most popular Shark Navigator model: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- Most popular Shark Rotator model: Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
The NV356E model has a bigger dust cup capacity (2.2 dry quarts) and pet power brush, therefore, it is recommended if you have to clean bigger areas.
The NV501 model has a smaller dust cup (1.3 dry quarts) but it has a longer hose which is beneficial if you need to clean under furniture and tables.
Both models are in the same price range.
Best Price Of Shark Navigator NV356E And Shark Rotator NV501
You may love to read
- Best carpet cleaner reviews: Discover the most popular, high rating and affordable carpet washer of the last 5 years
- Best steam mop reviews: Find the best rated steam mop from Bissell, Shark, O-Cedar
- Best carpet cleaner, vacuum cleaner deals : Curated best deals to save more
Related topics: shark rotator vs navigator vacuum, shark rotator vs navigator for pet hair, shark rotator vs navigator vs rocket