Shark NV750 (or so-called Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away True Pet) and Shark NV501 (called Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away) are the 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner that has a removable canister so that you can clean under furniture easily (Lift-away feature).
Let’s compare the Shark NV750 and Shark NV501 to see which model is more suitable for you.
Similarities and difference Between
Shark NV750 Vs Shark NV501
Shark NV500 Series- Benefits In A Glance
- Upright vacuum cleaner for home use with removable canister for easy cleaning under furniture
- Pet powered brush included for picking up pet hairs better
- Sealed air technology and HEPA filter
- Easy to use and to control with swivel steering head, lightweight of 8.4 lbs, 1.3 dry quarts dustbin, 30 ft cord and a lots of accessories (depends on the model number :Straight Nozzle (NV501, NV502), Wide Upholstery Tool (NV501, NV552), Canister Caddy (NV502, NV552), Car Detail Kit (NV502), Under Appliance Wand (NV552), Dust-Away with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV552))
Shark NV700 Series – Benefits In A Glance
- Upright vacuum with removable canister for cleaning under furniture easier
- Equipped with motorized pet tool for pet hair pick up
- Fingertips control, multi-surfaces cleaning (hard floors and carpets)
- Sealed air system +HEPA filter to trap 99.9% dust and allergens
- Easy swivel steering control, big dust cup 1.5 dry quarts, long cord 30 ft., lightweight 15.4 lbs., and 5 years warranty from Shark
Apart from these main differences the NV750 vs NV500 series still have other slight alterations such as led light, cleaning path width, warranty support but not very significant to the machine’s quality.
Shark NV700 Price
Check Shark NV750 price below