Last Updated on
There are five popular Shark Rotator upright vacuum which are very similar to each other. We will clarify the differences among these models so that you will know which model is more suitable for you.
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum Benefits
Quick features at a glance
- Upright vacuum with removable canister for cleaning under furniture easier
- Equipped with motorized pet tool for pet hair pick up
- Fingertips control, multi-surfaces cleaning (hard floors and carpets)
- Sealed air system +HEPA filter to trap 99.9% dust and allergens
- Easy swivel steering control, big dust cup 1.5 dry quarts, long cord 30 ft., lightweight 15.4 lbs., and 5 years warranty from Shark
Comparison Of Shark Rotator Nv750 (Nv750w) Vs Nv751, Nv752, And Nv753
The differences between these models are all about colors and tools, specifically.
Further reading: compare Shark NV750 vs NV752
How To Choose A Shark Rotator Among Nv750 (Nv750w) Vs Nv751, Nv752, And Nv753
Because these models are very popular and similar, choosing which one among them will much depend on your floor types.
- If you have hard wood, laminate then you should pick up a model with hard floor genie and microfiber pad to clean and de-stain the floor easily (NV751, NV752, and NV753).
- If you have pets and more carpets at home, pick the models with the truepet motorized brush to pick up pet hair without being entangled (NV752).