last update: 15th August 2018
The Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220 model is the No.1 Best Seller in commercial carpet cleaner line, because it is powerful for deep cleaning, ready to use and very affordable. This model works well on carpet with high traffic, dirt, stains, pet messes and upholstery. It features 60 counter rotating units on brush head for deep cleaning, 10 amps motor for powerful suction, heated cleaning technology for faster carpet drying time and a bunch of other technologies such as smart water tank, water extraction technology and more. You can check for the price of this unit below.
What we cover in this guide-> Quick navigation
- Short summary
- Full Reviews
- Introduction Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
- What make the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro a special cleaning machine?
- Features of Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
- Pros and Cons of the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
- Comparison of Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220 with other Hoover carpet cleaners
Introduction Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
Hoover carpet cleaner is divided into 3 product lines including SteamVac line, Powerscrub line and Max Extract line. Among them, Hoover Max Extract is the high-end carpet cleaner which not only provides superior cleaning results and extra fast drying time, but letting us enjoy cleaning tasks with a lot of additional features. Especially, when cleaning heavily soiled areas, pet mess and urine, the Max Extract out-beats others. Therefore, if you demand a full-size carpet cleaner for heavy duty cleaning with all of the latest features, you can’t miss Hoover Max Extract carpet cleaner.
What make the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro a special cleaning machine?
If Hoover SteamVac and Hoover Powerscrub can clean the carpet equally with the Hoover Max Extract, why thousands of users choose this model, you might ask? Frankly speaking, the Hoover Max Extract provides is more robust, powerful and have extensive features.
- First, the Hoover Max Extract clean soiled area, heavy dirty traffic area easier and faster. When we compare three models, the Hoover max extract can clean dirty spot in only a single stroke, while we have to clean multiple stroke on the stain to remove it completely with SteamVac and Powerscrub.
- Hoover Max Extract can clean thick carpet very well. Both shaggy carpet and berber carpet can be cleaned and rinsed easily with this model without leaving a lot of residue water. Hoover SteamVac and Powerscrub are only effective for thinner one such as tile, loop carpet.
- Extra fast drying time. The Hoover Max Extract applies several technologies to boost up carpet drying time, including heated forced air and DualV Nozzle technology. These techniques will use hot air to dry the carpet, and to pull up back a lot of water after rinsing so we can use the carpet in a shorter time. In this extent, Hoover Max Extract beats out all of the remained lines.
Features of Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
The Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220 has a bunch of interesting features such as
- Pressurized edge-to-edge cleaning: the sprayer work constantly to spray the detergent solution, so the stubborn stain can be loosen easier.
- Smart water tank system for easy emptying, cleaning and refilling the water.
- Spining brush with 60 counter-rotating brushes gives strong contact to the carpet fiber to reach the deepest part of the carpet and remove the dirt completely.
- Wider cleaning path 13 inches. Compared to Hoover spinscrub (11.25 inches), you can clean the room faster because the cleaning stroke is bigger. This saves time when you clean a wide space.
Additional features includes
- Stair tool, upholstery tools, cleaning solution are packed in the selling box
- Lightweight (21.9 lb.)
- 16 oz. cleaning formula included
- 2 year warranty
- Heated Cleaning: Yes
- Cord Length 20 Feet
- Grip Type D-Shaped Handle
- Hose Length: 9 Feet
- Hose Type: Blow Molded
- Motor Amps: 10 Amps
- Clean Surge: No
- Nozzle Width: 13 Inches
- Removable Brushes: Yes
- Removable Nozzle: Yes
- Rinse: Manual
- Suction Technology: Dual V
- Wet Nozzle Brush Type: Spin Scrub Brush
- Assembly Required: Screw Driver
- Clean Water Capacity: 147 Ounce(s)
- Product Weight 21.85 Pounds
- Cleaning Solutions Included 16 oz Clean Plus 2X
- Tools Included Upholstery Tool
Pros and Cons of the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
- Clean multiple type of carpets and provide excellent cleaning results
- Faster drying time (in about 3 hours)
- A carpet cleaner for pet mess treatment
- More expensive than Hoover SteamVac or Powerscrub but only about $50.
- Does not have 3 speed Brushroll control.
Comparison of Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220 with other Hoover carpet cleaners
In 2017, Hoover released FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite carpet cleaner which is now a popular choice, you can compare 2 models here.
Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro gives outstanding cleaning results and perform better than Hoover SteamVac and Hoover Powerscrub when cleaning thick carpet and heavily soiled carpet.
When three models are used on thick carpet, the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro give better dirt extraction and water suction ability,the carpet is only wet after cleaning. Hoover SteamVac and Hoover Powerscrub is superior when cleaning thin carpet with moderate stains type. But when they encounter thick carpet like berber or shaggy, they take much more time to clean the dirt and sometimes they leave the carpet very wet (we called dampened carpet).
Besides, you might not notice that Hoover have several products in Max Extract line:
- Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro
- Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-surface Pro
With this option, you can clean multiple types of surfaces such as carpet, upholstery, leather, wood, laminate flooring, tiles and more. This full-size carpet cleaner has more spinscrub units than the Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro (70 vs.60 units) and it has 3 speed control so you can adjust the cleaning power for each type of floor and stains. You can read the full review of Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-surface Pro here.
- Hoover Max Extract Dual V Widepath and Hoover Max Extract All terrain
- These two models are heavy carpet cleaner (about 27 lbs.)
- These two models are mostly for heavily dirty traffic area cleaning because the have optimized the cleaning brush to provide 20% more brushing action.
If you want to clean the worst stain, heavily soiled carpet and have a faster carpet drying time, the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro will be one of the best choice. If you need to take care for multiple types of flooring by only one machine, the Hoover Max Extract 77 will be the greater option.
You may love to read
Best carpet cleaner reviews: Discover the most popular, high rating and affordable carpet washer of the last 5 years
Best steam mop reviews: Find the best rated steam mop from Bissell, Shark, O-Cedar
Best carpet cleaner, vacuum cleaner deals : Curated best deals to save more