What we cover in this guide-> Quick navigation
- Hoover Spotless Deluxe Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner FH11400 Reviews
- Introduction of Hoover Deluxe Spotless FH1140 model
- So, what is the best thing about this model
- Compare Hoover Spotless Deluxe FH11400 vs Hoover Spotless FH11300 model
- Compare Hoover Spotless Portable with Bissell Spotclean Proheat
Hoover Spotless Deluxe Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner FH11400 Reviews
last update: 21st May 2018
The Spotless Deluxe Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner FH11400 belongs to the Hoover’s portable carpet cleaner line (including the best portable carpet cleaner model Hoover Spotless FH11300). This model could be seen as upgraded version of the Hoover Spotless FH11300, by adding stair tool, crevice tool, antimicrobial tool, pre-treat gel and accessory bag into the package. By this addition, the model will let you have more customization for stair cleaning and crevice cleaning with ease. However you have to spend some extra bucks for this Hoover Deluxe Spotless FH1140 model.
If you are dealing with more stair cleaning tasks and crevice cleaning tasks, pick this Hoover Deluxe Spotless FH1140 otherwise the Hoover Spotless FH11300 will save you on a budget. Check the current price and possible discount of this model here.
Introduction of Hoover Deluxe Spotless FH1140 model
- In 2017, Hoover develops portable carpet cleaner to help people dealing with spot and stain cleaning task easier. The very first coming model is Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner FH11300 which is now one of the best rated portable carpet cleaner thanks to its self-cleaning design and anti-microbial feature.
- Until April 2017 the Hoover Deluxe Spotless FH1140 model comes to the market by adding more tools to help you handle with more cleaning tasks easily.
So, what is the best thing about this model
- It is a lightweight portable unit which will spay, scrub and suctions to remove the stains and dirt on daily basis. It is less than 9 lbs, which is lighter than its direct competitor Bissell SpotClean Proheat 5207 (9.2 lbs)
- The model can remove the dirt and bacteria inside the hose after use thanks to self-clean technology *. This is the newest design (other portable carpet cleaners do not have such function) and it is important because as a matter of fact, the hose of a portable unit often leak or break after 1-2 years using due to the accumulated dirt and bacteria. This function will extend the shelf-life of the model.
*Self clean technology: the feature to flush out of dirt and bacteria, which is patent pending from Hoover and only Hoover portable unit and Hoover Elite FH50251PC has such feature at the moment (2017). Check this video to see how the Hoover Spotless performs self-cleaning
- Anti-microbial tool: the cleaning tool is also made by anti-microbial rubber, which will protect the machine against bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Stronger motor power (compared to direct competitor Bissell Spotclean Proheat) (3.5 amps. vs 3.0 amps respectively). Therefore, the machine has a better suction activities because the motor power of portable unit is reciprocally equal to the suction power.
- More tools for customization such as stair tool, crevice tool, accessories bag, expert cleaning detergent and expert pre-treat gel are all in the package.
Compare Hoover Spotless Deluxe FH11400 vs Hoover Spotless FH11300 model
- Basically these two models are not different, just the Hoover Spotless Deluxe FH11400 has more tools so it will help you to deal with stair cleaning tasks and crevice cleaning tasks in easier way. Therefore, the Hoover Spotless Deluxe FH11400 will let you to clean the crevice particularly in the kitchen better than its counterpart.
Compare Hoover Spotless Portable with Bissell Spotclean Proheat
It can be clearly seen that these two models have similarities in many aspects such as machine design, machine weight, power cord, hose length, dual water tank, water tank capacity and warranty time and especially the same price range (they are generally about $100 range). They also have the same outlook so you might think both of them offer the same features. However, the Hoover Spotless portable carpet cleaner out-beats its competitors in three main aspects
- More powerful motor (3.5 amps vs 3.0 amps) so it has a more powerful suction activities.
- Self cleaning to keep the machine spotless inside so it will have a longer shelf-life
- Include a lot of accessories: anti-microbial tool, stair tool, crevice tool and pre-treat gel (the Bissell proheat only has a multi-cleaning tool)
With the same price range, the Hoover spotless model offers more benefits than Bissell (this is true not only to the portable line but the full-size carpet cleaner line too)
Hoover Spotless Deluxe FH11400 is an upgraded version of the Hoover Spotless portable carpet cleaner FH11300. The model will let you clean the stair and crevice easier because it has more accessories than the FH11300 and it is higher in price. You can check the current price and possible discount here.