Hoover REACT vs Hoover Fusion- what is the difference
Apart from the newest cordless vacuum stick Hoover REACT, Hoover still has another cordless vacuum stick series called Hoover Fusion. Both models are very similar so what are the differences between Hoover REACT and Hoover Fusion?
Let’s compare Hoover REACT Whole Home cordless vacuum BH53200 vs Hoover Fusion Max Cordless Stick BH53110 to see the differences
Differences of Hoover REACT vs Hoover Fusion
Actually, Hoover REACT and Hoover Fusion cordless stick vacuum have similar constructions. The noticing difference, at first sight, is that Hoover REACT has the machine in white/ navy color while Hoover Fusion has the machine in white/violet color or white/red color (BH53110 model).
When looking into details Hoover REACT and Hoover Fusion have different brush head design, connectivity and battery run time
Brush head design
- Hoover REACT series use Floorsense technology on the brush head to detect the floor types and the vacuum will automatically change the suction power to adapt to the surfaces for optimal cleaning.
- Hoover Fusion series does not use Floorsense technology on the brush head. Instead, Hoover Fusion uses dry nozzle brush head which is designed for hard floor straight suction.
Besides, hoover fusion has a brush roll window so you can see the pet hairs, dust and dirt on the brush roll and remove them easily.
- Hoover REACT is connected to Hoover APP
- Hoover Fusion does not have this feature (although users do not really appreciate the connectivity of a cordless stick vacuum to an app so much)
- Hoover REACT can run up to 27 minutes
- Hoover Fusion can run up to 21 minutes
Hoover REACT and Hoover Fusion are in the same price range (low-to-mid range)
Apart from these visible difference, Hoover REACT and Hoover Fusion share the same machine weight, design, dimensions, motor power and other technologies such as wind tunnel surge, Li-ion battery, and wall-mounting feature.