Last Updated on
Hoover REACT is a recent vacuum line from Hoover with advanced technologies and Shark Rotator Lift
Away is one of the 10 best-rated vacuum cleaners in 2017.
Both models offers similar cleaning efficiency and optimized for the home with pets.
Let’s compare the Hoover REACT with Shark Rotator model to see the pros and cons of them.
To make it simple we will discuss in detail 2 models:
- Hoover REACT line: Hoover REACT Professional Pet Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum UH73220PC
- Shark Rotator line: Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
These two models sharing a lot of similarities especially in the machine construction targeted users (pet owners) and price range.
Compare Pros And Cons Of Hoover REACT And Shark Rotator
- Despite Hoover REACT and Shark Rotator have some downsides (weight and maneuverability when compared with Dyson) both models deliver powerful suction and cleaning capacities.
- On the other hands, they are much more affordable than Dyson but they deliver similar cleaning performance.
- They can be regarded as best upright vacuum model at low to mid price range.
- If you are serious about the air quality or having asthma, then Shark Rotator is a better choice.
- If you are keen on flexibility and price, Hoover REACT will be a sweet-spot.
You may love to read