Last Updated on
last update: 16th June 2019
What we cover in this guide-> Quick navigation
What we cover in this guide-> Quick navigation
A lot of low-price robot vacuum efficiently clean bare floors, tiles, hardwood floors, but when dealing with carpets and pet hairs, they are unable to pull up the hair and dust embedded in carpets.
To resolve this issue, Eufy released a robot vac model called Eufy Robovac 11C Pet. This unit uses a higher motor power and powered boost technology (BoostIQ), allowing the model to automatically increase its suction power when dealing with tough cleaning tasks.
To accommodate a better suction power, Robovac 11c uses a motor rating of 1200 Pa, (Robovac 11, 11+, Deebot N79, Roomba 690… use 1000 Pa motor)
Besides, this model has wifi connection, Alexa Voice control and boundary strips but the price is still very affordable.
Important notice: there is a newer model, Robovac 15C Pet, which is about the same price but it has a higher performance (1300 Pa motor, 100+ runtime…)
Check how much you can save when buying Robovac 15C pet edition below
Highlighting facts about Eufy Robovac 11c Pet
- Eufy Robovac 11 is a popular robot vac at a low price. The unit is capable of cleaning from bare floors to low pile carpets.
- Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is the next generation of the popular genie Robovac 11 model. This edition uses an improved brush design to reduce tangling, and a more suction power by using a 1200 Pa motor.
- Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is capable of cleaning medium pile carpets, area rugs (which has pile height less than 1’’) and it can transverse with the maximal pump is 1.49 centimeters
Eufy Robovac is one of the most popular robotic vacuum brand names, dominating in the affordable robotic vacuum market. You can grab a robovac from Eufy at 1/2 to 1/3 of Roomba with the same cleaning results, that’s why Eufy is so popular. The Robovac 11c Pet is the brand latest generation, designed for tackling pet hairs and tough cleaning tasks at home by using a more powerful motor, a newer cleaning technology and adding wifi connection (the Robovac 11 only has remote control) along with a remote control, which gives you more flexibility and convenience.
Why is Eufy Robovac 11c Pet a good choice?
If the Eufy Robovac 11 is a phenomenal unit, so why Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is better?
- Eufy Robovac 11c Pet has stronger suction power, combined with BoostIQ (automatically increase suction power when dealing with more dust and hair) so you can clean the home throughout
- Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is wifi connected, compatible with Alexa voice and it also has a remote. Many users love to use the phone app for controlling the unit, however, there are a lot of users still love the handy remote rather than sticking to the phone for the whole day
- It has state-of-the-art technologies such as 4 cleaning routines, 2 cleaning mode, automatically increased suction, long run time (up to 100 minutes), anti-scratch tempered glass cover, reduced tangling brush roll, boundary strips…
- Last but not least, it is affordable (under 300 range) and cheaper than Roomba rivals
Technologies and specifications of Eufy Robovac 11c Pet
The unit is 12.8 x 12.8 x 3.4’’. It can navigate easily under furniture to collect the dust
Long run time and auto-recharge
The unit has 100 minutes run time per charge and it is packed with auto-recharged feature. This is similar to Deebot N79s, the newest version of Deebot.
Optimized for pet owners
Eufy Robovac 11c Pet uses a less tangling brush design with more suction power.
4 cleaning modes
The unit has the auto, edge, spot, max cleaning mode for various cleaning demands
This is one of the greatest parts of Eufy Robovac 11c Pet. This unit uses 2 filters and a HEPA filter for highest filtration result. It is recommended if you have allergy or breathing issues.
Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is connected to wifi and it is compatible with Alexa Voice.
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12.8 x 3.4’’.
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
- Suction power: 1200 Pa
- Run time: 100 minutes on laminate floors (standard mode)
Should you choose Eufy Robovac 11c Pet?
Eufy Robovac 11c Pet has a lot of improvements on both hardware (motor, wheels, HEPA filtration) and software (BoostIQ technology, wifi connection, boundary strips…) which brings users more convenience and achieve a better cleaning performance on different cleaning tasks.
If you have pets, medium pile carpets, breathing issues…Eufy Robovac 11c Pet can be a nice option when you are looking for a model under 300 range.
You should also bear in mind that, similar to most of the robotic unit, the model is designed for cleaning bare floors and low pile carpets mostly. While it can clean medium pile carpets but the pile should not be exceeded 1’’, otherwise it can cause blockage to the brush. And it is not recommended for dark colored floors because the sensors will be confused between the floor and the dust so it can stop running on dark floors.
Pros and cons of Eufy Robovac 11C
Eufy Robovac 11c Pet is packed with more features, more suction power, and a HEPA filtration compared with Eufy Robovac 11, a popular affordable unit. If you have cats and dogs at home, Eufy Robovac 11c Pet can be your great companion.
You may love to read
Best carpet cleaner reviews: Discover the most popular, high rating and affordable carpet washer of the last 5 years
Best steam mop reviews: Find the best rated steam mop from Bissell, Shark, O-Cedar
Best carpet cleaner, vacuum cleaner deals : Curated best deals to save more