Last Updated on
Products recommended in this post contain affiliate links. If you buy something through our posts, we may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. Prices and inventory are accurate as of time of publication.
Last Update: 17th Junes 2019
You might not know that Rug Doctor has been in the cleaning industry for over 40 years already. This brand only has 3 carpet cleaning machines (portable, full-size and heavy-duties cleaners) and all of them are certified from CRI (Carpet Rug Institute*), rated as Gold for Best in cleaning performance.
Among them, the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner machine is a sweet-pot from this brand, balancing cleaning efficiency and price.
CRI (Carpet and Rug institute is an independent organization that investigates on air-quality, carpet lifespan and particularly on cleaning machines such as vacuum, carpet cleaner and more. )
What Makes Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner A Special Machine?
- First, because this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner cleans the carpet with surprising results, comparable to any rental unit but it is smaller in size. Most of the users are amazed by seeing how much the dirt are extracted from their carpet.
- Second, it cleans very fast and easy to use. You just only need one cleaning stroke to clean the carpet, and it will be cleaned deep down to the carpet foundation. Compared to others, which you
- Third, it is very convenient and easy to operate because it is a full assembled unit. You just open the box then it is ready to go.
- The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner has a better suction ability (>75% more, compared with leading upright carpet cleaner from the market). This means the carpet cleaner will remove much more water residue after rinsing. As a result, the carpet drying time will be boosted up.
- The machine is designed with 2 carpet-friendly wheels that won’t leave marks on the carpet when it moves over. Besides, there is a retractable handle so you can bring around easily. The collapsible handle will make the machine more compact when storage.
- Gold rating from CRI: this carpet cleaner receive a Gold rating from CRI, not many carpet cleaners on the market have ever had such highly-qualified certificate.
- A lot of tools for customization (stain tools, stair tools and autos tools). Other carpet cleaners does not have tools for auto-detailing but Rug Doctor include the autos tools into the package. This is a big benefit too.
- 2 water tanks which is very easy to lift up, to clean and to fill the water.
- Removable tool caddy
- Dimension (HxWxD): 110.5cm x 31.7cm x 47.7cm
- IPX 4 rated for outdoor use: Yes
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Mains Cabl
- E length: 8.5m
- Hose length: 2.4m
- Clean tank capacity: 3.8 Litres
- Dirty Water Tank Capacity: 4.2 Litres
- Cleaning Path: 30.5cm
- Removable Tool Caddy: Yes
- Quick release mains cable wrap: Yes
- ‘Easy lift out’ clean and dirty water tanks: Yes
- ‘Easy open’ clean and waste water tanks: Yes
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Included: Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent bottle Trial 266ml size
Is Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner A Model For You?
If you are looking for a full-size carpet cleaner that can give superior cleaning results, comparable to rental unit but lighter in weight, this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner will definitely one of the greatest model. If you look for a more heavy duties, you can choose Rug Doctor Mighty Pro or Bissell Big clean Deep Cleaning Machine.
Pros And Cons Of Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner is a full-size carpet cleaner from a a famous brand with over 40 years on cleaning industry. The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner delivers outstanding deep cleaning results comparable with any rental machine. If you are looking for a high-end full-size carpet cleaner, this Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner will be one of the best choice.