Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner Reviews
Update: august, 2017
The Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner is the new released portable carpet cleaner model from Hoover. Hoover has been renowned in the cleaning industry for decades and most of the carpet cleaner is upright design. Until now, Hoover has developed this spotless portable carpet cleaner to widen their product ranges.
The Hoover spotless portable unit is highly recommended for you if you are looking for a compact portable unit to treat small accidental stains, pet messes and urine. If you want to clean the whole room or bigger area, you might need a full-size carpet cleaner.
- 1 Other highlighting features that make everybody love this Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner include
- 2 Pros and Cons of the model
- 3 Customer reviews on the Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner
What makes Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner specials
This portable carpet cleaner has several new technologies that others don’t such as the self-cleaning hose (Bissell, Rug Doctor don’t have such feature now) after using which will clean the whole machine and its hose automatically so it won’t be smelly. It is portable, lightweight with small footprint so you can store easily. At the moment, the Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner is on sale-off under $100 so it is very affordable to such a powerful cleaning machine.
(Notice: price is subjected to change seasonally, while we are trying to keep the price update, the manufacturer can change the selling price without notice so please check carefully before buying)
Other highlighting features that make everybody love this Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner include
- Powerful motor so it does great suction, giving the carpet dried after cleaning in a short time
- It works quiet than Bissell (mentioned by users)
- Although it does not hold much water but it is very efficient in water usage therefore you can clean a lot of messes even with just a small tank
- Compact design, you can store it in a very small place
- The brush is an excellent stuff because it actually goes dip down to the carpet foundation to remove hard stains
- No leaking at the hose end (this is superior to others on the market. While Bissell Spotclean is occasionally reported with leakage issue, this will not be a problem with Hoover Spotless Portable unit)
- And last but not least, it has an automatic shut-off feature when the dirty tank is fully filled. You won’t mess up the carpet again.
Features and construction of Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner
Like other portable carpet cleaner from other brands such as Bissell Spotclean Professional or Rug Doctor Portable, this Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner have quite similar cleaning benefits such as it is optimized for cleaning small area, spot cleaning and upholstery cleaning. Therefore, it will come along with a set of cleaning tools which are antimicrobial so you will find it easier to clean than others.
The machine has 2 water tanks so you can clean, empty and fill the water easily. The Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner is also fully assembled, so you will not need to worry anything about technical installations.
Compared to others, the Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner has two new features that make it special they are self-cleaning technique and antimicrobial tools which seems to be beneficial and more advanced than its peers.
Cleaning results of Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner
About the cleaning results and drying time, this Hoover spotless portable carpet cleaner is comparable to Bissell Professional Spotclean and Rug Doctoc Portable carpet cleaner.
Ease of use
Super easy since it is an assembled machine so you wont need to do any installation, just put the cleaning tool and plug it in and it is ready to clean then.
Pros and Cons of the model
- Self-cleaning hose to reduce the smell
- Powerful cleaning motor
- No leak when using or shut off
- Filling the tank is easier than Bissel in shallow sinks, but the Hoover designers should have made the tank face square so it could rest flat as you add the cleaner.
- Allows for disassembly which makes cleaning the unit much easier
- The sprayer angle is narrower than Bissel, so less overspray.
- It is a portable carpet cleaner so it is only for small area cleaning
Customer reviews on the Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner
The Hoover FH11300PC spotless portable carpet cleaner is a new model but it has gained a lot of positive reviews from users nationwide.[su_quote cite=”adastra” url=””]This little machine works very well. It is a bummer that it doesn’t heat the water, but it got my cream colored area rug very clean[/su_quote] [su_quote cite=”Ramneek Ashok” url=””]This is honestly one of the best portable spot cleaners out there. We have used multiple portable cleaners from other companies including the Bissell Little Green Proheat and the Bissell Spotclean products. In terms of function, all of the products put down cleaning solution and provided adequate vacuum for retrieval. The reason why this cleaner is a better product is the longevity[/su_quote]
This Hoover portable carpet cleaner possesses a powerful cleaning motor, giving excellent cleaning results with simple design and advanced technologies for cleaning and maintenaince. If you are dealing with spot cleaning, pet mess cleaning on daily basis, this model will be a life-saver.