Hoover Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- 1 Hoover upright carpet cleaner reviews
- 2 Hoover Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner
Hoover Carpet Cleaner Reviews
Update: May 2017
Hoover is one of the best carpet cleaner manufacturers because most of their machines are highly rated from users for cleaning performance and decent price. There are 13 Hoover upright carpet cleaners and 4 Hoover portable carpet cleaners, giving the customers a lot of choices for any cleaning purposes. The best thing about Hoover carpet washer is that, their models are generally cheaper than leading competitors (Bissell, Rug Doctor) when comparing the same features and functions. However, Bissell wins Hoover regarding of customer services and specialized models. Let’s review about Hoover carpet cleaning machines.
Hoover upright carpet cleaner reviews
The 13 Hoover upright carpet cleaners can be divided into 4 main groups
The Hoover SteamVac Carpet cleaner is the classic range from this brand, which has been on the market for over 10 years. Despite it is classic, nowadays the Hoover SteamVac still be the first choice of users who want nothing else just a basic carpet cleaner at cheap price (around $100). Because this machine is trusted by over 8,000 users on Amazon.com, choosing the Hoover SteamVac will ensure you to have a decent machine to clean your carpet regularly.
There are some versions of the Hoover SteamVac include
- SteamVac carpet cleaning with clean surge F5914900 (Read Reviews)
- SteamVac Plus carpet cleaning with clean surge F5914901NC
The difference between these two models are about water tank design. The SteamVac Plus carpet cleaning with clean surge F5914901NC has removable water tank/solution tank but the F5914900 does not have. Therefore, the SteamVac Plus is a bit more handy than the other one.
Pros and cons of Hoover SteamVac
Pros: Cheap, easy to use, efficient cleaning, durable, available spare parts
Cons: noisy, no new features
Hoover Max Extract
The Hoover MaxExtract line is the strongest upright carpet cleaners from Hoover. It features a 10 amps motor to give a lot of suction activities. Compared with SteamVac line, the Hoover Max Extract has much more powerful cleaning capacity, deep cleaning, worst stain cleaning, faster carpet drying time, bigger water tank, bigger cleaning pathway, clean on multi-surface. Besides, the brush head is also optimized for deeper and even cleaning on the surface. It is suitable for busy home, home with a lot carpets, people with pets and tough stains.
There are 3 versions
- Hoover Max Extract 60 Pro Carpet Cleaner: common choice, best rated carpet cleaner from Hoover (Read Reviews)
- Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-surface Carpet Cleaner: when you need to clean the tile and wooden floor, this Hoover Max Extract 77 is a more suitable version. (Read Reviews)
- Hoover Max Extract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner: most powerful from Hoover with 12 amps motor. This can be seen a bit stronger than the Max Extract 77 Multi-surface Carpet Cleaner
Hoover Carpet Basic Basic Cleaner with clean surge
Hoover Carpet Basic is the “No.1 Best Carpet Cleaner”, rated by most of the reviewers in terms of price (cheap), efficiency, lightweight (18.1 lbs) but still powerful enough (10 amps motor) for pet mess cleaning. With over 8,400 users choose the Hoover Carpet Basic as the best for regular home use, you will satisfy with the performance of this model. There are some models but the #FH50150 (Read Reviews) is the most chosen one.
Compare Hoover SteamVac, Hoover Max Extract, Hoover Carpet Basic Cleaner with clean surge
- To keep it short, if you are looking for a basic carpet cleaner for regular cleaning, regular dirt type and cost effective, then go for Hoover Carpet Basic Cleaner with clean surge or SteamVac.
- If you are looking for a carpet cleaner to clean tougher stains and dirt with faster carpet drying time, then go for Hoover Max Extract 60 Pro. Only when you need to clean the tile or wooden floor together, choose the Hoover Max Extract 77.
New Release Hoover upright carpet cleaner
Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet carpet cleaner FH50251PC (Read Reviews)
Hoover FH50251PC is the latest model so far on the market which Hoover put all of the latest technologies into this machine. Especially, this Hoover FH50251PC is aimed at pet owners and it is made with anti-microbial materials pet tool and brush roll. Highlight features such as fastest carpet drying time (45 mins), bigger water tank size (more 25%), rinse mode to remove detergent residue, lightweight, chosen by over 8,000 users even it is very new. If you are looking for a carpet cleaner for pet messes and pet hair, it is the great one at the moment.
Hoover Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner
Also in 2017, Hoover has 4 models of portable machines (only 2 models are available on Amazon). The Hoover portable carpet cleaner is similar in design to Bissell Proheat but it has a stronger motor (3.5 amps. vs. 3.0 amps), and it is made with antimicrobial materials to avoid the bacteria and mildew developments. The machine also has auto cleaning hose feature which will extend the hose life for longer time.
There are only 2 models available in Amazon.com:
- Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner (Read Reviews)
- Hoover FH11400PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner (Read Reviews)
The Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner is a common choice (it is under $100 and has a high rating 4.4/5.0), but if you are about to clean the tile and floor more often, take the Hoover FH11400PC Spotless version since it has more tools for cleaning these areas.
Compare Hoover Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner with Bissell portable carpet cleaner
At the same price range, Hoover Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner is similar to Bissell Proheat (nearly $100 range) but it has a lot of advanced features (auto hose cleaning, antimicrobial materials, 3.5 amps motor) so it can be a greater deal. The motor of Hoover Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner is corresponding to the strongest portable unit from Bissell (Bissell Professional SpotClean) so they can be regarded side by side competitors.
You might love to read:
April 22, 2017
March 21, 2017
November 12, 2016